Stewbot - No. 58
This Stewbot - number 58 - has been hand crafted with love in the UK.
Made from soft wood timber, and hand finished with a blow torch to created a vintage look, this Stewbot model was finished on the 21st August 2020 and like every Stewbot, it displays its own unique creation number on the reverse.
To make it even more individual, you can name your Stewbot and add an extra touch of personality by adding a metal initial letter on the front, when ordering.
Please note that your Stewbot is finished using safe oils and wood butter.
Here’s what your Stewbot Package includes:
1 x Handmade, wooden Stewbot collectable
1 x wooden plinth (detachable)
1 x tag label
1 x Signed, authenticity certificate
1 x Metallic Stewbot sticker
4 x Small circular Stewbot stickers
1 x recycled cardboard box, with wood wool
Safety first - Precautionary Warning:
• This product is NOT suitable for people under 14 years.
• This product is NOT intended to be played with as a toy.
• Keep away from heat or fire and only display on a FLAT surface.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• This product contains small metal parts, such as screws and washers.
• Components may become loose - periodic inspection is required.
• This product is made by hand and may host imperfections in material, finish and size.
Stewbot size: 26cm H x 13cm W x 6cm D
Plinth size: 26cm H x 9cm W x 2cm D
As each Stewbot is hand made, sizes will differ slightly.
Weight: 690 g
(As Stewbots are made from different woods, these weights may differ.)